Alleyne Dance is seeking strong, passionate, expressive dancers to cast in the Research & Development period and for our new production, Far From Home
We are looking for individuals from all genres, experiences and cultures who are comfortable in their skin and love to express themselves through the body.
All genres of dance styles / circus skills / dance theatre are welcomed to apply.
What we are looking for:
● Highly skilled & versatile performers versed in a range of performance styles
● Experienced in partner work & floor work
● Dancers that can be emotive and are skilled in theatrical performance (embody characters)
● Interest in teaching to all ages and communities
● 3 years of contemporary dance training preferred but not essential
*Please note that we are specifically looking for dancers that can work in the UK for this stage in the research.
Successful dancers will be invited to the Alleyne Dance R&D process from 15-19 November 2021 in Newcastle, UK
Creation period & touring planned for spring / summer 2022 onwards.
Send your CV, motivation letter (no more than one page), headshot & 2min video showing your versatility and performance qualities to: firstname.lastname@example.org
August 14th at ImPulsTanz, Vienna, Austria
Deadline for applications: August 1st
September 11-12th at DanceEast, Ipswich, UK
Deadline for applications: August 29th